L4D2: Now with chainsaws.



Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for L4D2. This means I can just hold off buying another copy of L4D while I wait for the sequel. But I was really just expecting Valve to put out some more DLC for the original. L4D2 looks like more good old zombie killing action. I guess it's not really a zombie game til you throw in the old chainsaw. Anyone think the graphic's look a little more Team Fortress-ish? This could be good news for gamers with weaker internet connections.

Matt (MWG)

1 comment:

  1. i don't want to sound like i'm complaining but i'd rather would like to see an expansion sort of like "The Lost and Damned" dlc for GTA where it introduced new locals, characters, and set up; however i think its goin to take a back seat to Bioshock 2 and Modern Warfare 2 cause they all come out on November i believe (excuse me if i'm wrong); sorry Valve

    ReplyDelete